As a marketing intern at Vision Metrics, you will be helping develop new Marketing Strategies, as well as optimizing existing ones. You will have the opportunity to engage with the founder in an entrepreneurial spirit, while working on real projects that will help us grow. Think about building our Social Media presence on various channels, crafting newsletters and optimizing their conversions to tens of thousands of users, but also managing our SEO efforts and helping shape our Online Reputation.
Vision Metrics has an open work environment where everyone has their own responsibilities. We seek talented employees who crave to learn and develop new skills and who can work independently when meeting big challenges. You should be open-minded towards different fields of marketing and enjoy finding ways to reach out to new customers in a B2B environment.
Nice to have:
• Experience with Adobe creative suite (Photoshop/Illustrator)
• Previous work experience in a marketing and/or start up setting
• Knowledge of tools such as Google Analytics, MailChimp etc.
• Building and managing the company’s social media profiles and presence
• Driving consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence
• Assist in distributing content to our audience through various channels, and supporting marketing goals
• Planning and managing various email campaigns, measuring results and optimizing lead nurturing workflows to convert leads into customers
• Developing documentation and road maps for processes, analysis, A/B tests and promotions for various media channels
• Assisting in setting up SEO strategies and improving the organic search engine performance base on click through rates, traffic and conversions
• Studying towards a Marketing, Organizational Psychology, Communications or Business-related degree
• Affinity with cloud based software as a service business models and techy stuff.
• Excellent communicator and creative thinker with the ability to use data and intuition to developing B2B marketing strategies
• You have strong research and analytical skills.
• You a pragmatic person who knows how to prioritize and who gets things done in a short time
• You take initiative and can work independently on certain tasks, given your excellent project management skills
• Excellent English written and oral communication skills is a pre
• If you are applying for this Dutch intern position, fluent native Dutch is required. For US position, native English is required. All positions are based from our Amsterdam office.
• International students: You must have a working permit/student visa to be legible for this position.
Time: Min 24 hour work week.
Location: In-house; Amsterdam city center.
Duration: 3 Months.
What we offer
• We’re offering being part of the beginning of a startup that has proven clients around the world like GoPro and Boeing. You can be an integral part of growing the business and perhaps even land a permanent job in our team.
• EUR 300 p/m bruto.
Interested? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
(solicitations from agencies will not be accepted nor any rights granted on submitted data).